+ Can I return my order?
You can return undamaged items under certain conditions which are described below, with the exception of gift vouchers, bulk orders or items that have been specially customized ordered by you. If you have received an item damaged or if it has become defective, please refer to the frequently asked questions about warranty. Return shipments are at the risk of the buyer. This means that Abitare Online is not liable for damage or loss of returned items. Therefore, always ask for a Track & Trace code at the postal agency and keep it safe.
+ What are the conditions for returning an item(s)?
The following conditions must be met:
- You can return an item within 14 days (max. approval period) after receiving your order. The period of 14 days starts on the day after receipt. After the expiry of the trial period, the purchase agreement is a fact.
- The item is only accepted as a return if it is 100% sales worthy, returned in its original condition and in its original packaging if reasonably possible. That is why we advise you to keep the supplied accessories at all times.
- the packing list or the (copy) invoice must be included in the package.
+ Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
1. The entrepreneur can exclude the consumer's right of withdrawal to the extent provided for in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a. that have been established by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer's specifications;
b. that are clearly personal in nature;
c. that cannot be returned due to their nature;
d. that can spoil or age quickly;
e. whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
f. for individual newspapers and magazines;
g. for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal;
h. Calligaris and LABEL51 products are excluded due to their personal and natural nature.
+ For whom are the costs in case of a return shipment?
If you decide to return the item yourself, the costs for returning it are for your account.
In case of a defect or if you have received a wrong item, Abitare Online will pay the costs for the return.
+ When will I get my money back if I return my order?
If you have already paid the order or part of it, the amount paid will be refunded within 10 working days at the latest to the account number with which you have paid. If you have not yet paid, the payment obligation will be canceled.
+ How do I register my items for a return?
You return your items by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your order, stating your reason for return, name, address, invoice number and account number.
+ Return address
For the attention of Return
P / a Gulickstraat 17
5931 LA Tegelen (NL)